Income from our membership fees alone is not enough for the club to survive and flourish in the long term.
We are planning to provide a cricket facility to service the local community for future generations and that means investing now. Having achieved ECB Clubmark status we intend to maintain this by implementing the 5 year rolling development plan that was introduced in 2017.
There are five key areas where we plan to invest and subsequently require additional funding:
1. Improving and extending our coaching facilities for junior and senior players
2. Enhancing the pavilion to better accommodate visitors and players
3. Continuous improvement of our already fantastic ground - one of the best in Nottinghamshire. we think.
4. Investment in an electronic scoreboard
5. Provision of kit, equipment and good communication to ensure the game is accessible to all and that players are proud to represent our club
We would really like to speak to individuals or businesses who are able to support the club and interested in partnering with SCC in the long term.
If you wish to explore this further, please contact Richard Maloney (07979 881085) or Mike Fryer 07970 649091.